Thursday, September 6, 2012

#crafterprobs

(crafting for Roger's birthday)


As you may have guessed, I couldn't find my craft scissors.  That's because they were at home, not at school.  But I finally found them and was sooo excited because the paper I ordered online for my boyfriend's sister's baby shower invitations finally came in the mail!

After ripping open the packaging, I found that the paper was not at all what I needed for the invitations.  Now what?!  The shower isn't that far away... I guess a Michael's/JoAnn's trip is in order tomorrow... darn ;)

So after being a little upset for a few minutes about the paper situation, I decided to start crafting for my boyfriend's birthday.  He turns 24 on September 30, and I've known for a while what I want to get him.  I've been working on the package that I'm giving it to him in for a few days now, and it's almost done!  I'm so excited for him to see it.

But, honestly-- I'm more excited for his Christmas present.  I think he'll love it ten times more than he loves this little crafty birthday present.  After his birthday, I'll be back with updates about the present, the package, and where I got the idea.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment