Monday, February 18, 2013

winter photo shoot



We've been talking about taking some pictures in the snow for a while, but yesterday I realized that by this time next month, the snow may be gone for the most part.  So I told Roger that I wanted to get snow pictures taken asap.

We had some extra time today and my family didn't have  to work/go to school so they were home to run the camera :)

Here are some of my favorites:











Roger said he likes this picture ^^ because it looks like I'm doing a matrix move.  In reality, I'm completely out of control of my own body.  Luckily, he didn't drop me in the snow :)


Then I decided to take off my NorthFace and take some pretty pictures in my white shirt that matched the white snow :)












I'm really glad we got these done.  I plan to pick some out to print off and then choose my favorite out of the 70+ we took to get enlarged and put into a frame.

Once again, I'm thankful I live in the country.  I loved that we had a wide-open space to work with without other people's houses/yards/vehicles to deal with.  Yes, there is a barn on a dirt road in the background of some of these but I actually love that!  My favorite thing about our location was the fact that you can see the fence posts in these photos :)

I love this kid.  He's my best friend.  No one knows me like he does... not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment