Thursday, March 21, 2013

i'm terrible with surprises


So the other night, I had some down time and I decided to start a mood board for a very special project I have coming up.  I know, I know, it's terrible because I can't give you hardly any details about it, because it's sort of a gift, so I don't want the person it's for to somehow find out about it...

And I'm dying!  I wish I could tell you all about it, but this has to remain a secret... or I'll be in a lot of trouble.

Some things I can tell you... we're going for pink ombre.  Lots of pink ombre.  And what's some ombre action without gold glitter accents??

I had more fun than one person should starting this mood board.  It was almost like putting together a scrapbook page, but it was way more fun because I have all these life-size ideas in my head that I was trying to slyly put onto paper so that a certain someone wouldn't have any ideas...

I'm planning on having an ombre cake and/or cupcakes, giant gold balloons, and an awesome s'more bar, for which I found inspiration here.

Promise I'll keep you updated with any new developments.  I'm actually planning on working on this mood board a little more today, so keep an eye on my Instagram, @taurie16, for any new updates.  I'm really excited about getting this show on the road-- and trust me, July can't come soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment